1 Queen Bed
Oneroa, Waiheke Island
Peaceful, private and on the ground floor of a contemporary masonry house, this hotel-style suite is located in the heart of Oneroa Village, putting all of its restaurants, entertainment and services right at your doorstep. Accessed by key-controlled gate and framed by superb sea views, this beachfront Waiheke accommodation pampers guests with luxurious details, making it ideal for a romantic getaway or executive business trip.
French doors open onto terraces with outdoor dining spaces and panoramas of Oneroa Beach. Concrete floors and hot water are solar-heated, and white Oreti sand-plastered walls and featured timbers are recycled or sustainably sourced. All products provided for guest use (and used in cleaning) are eco-friendly; all linen is laundered in soft rain water and sun-dried over lavender bushes; and the surrounding garden, a fusion of Mediterranean and Pacific, is all organic.
An open-plan bedroom includes a media corner with free Wi-Fi and SKY TV. Tea- and coffee-making facilities are provided, as are a bar fridge, microwave and full set of tableware. Enjoy delicious village takeaways in your enclosed, umbrella-shaded courtyard, accessible via your en suite bathroom. The access path to Oneroa Beach begins at the nearby bus stop. There is no private parking, but street parking with no time restrictions is available.
Winter: NZ$240 per night
Summer: NZ$280 per night
Peak: NZ$280 per night
Como Exec Oneroa, Waiheke Island
Bedroom/Living Area: 1
Bedroom with Queen bed. The large bedroom includes a media corner and opens through French doors onto a wide terrace. There is ample clothes storage space, Sky TV (which includes Sky sports channels 1,2, and 3), and there is a DVD, IPOD dock and wireless broadband access.
Large shower with toilet and double vanity, opening out to the private patio.
None. There is a fridge, small microwave and tea/coffee making facilities.
Sun-drenched decks with wide views, tables, 4 chairs, 2 lounge chairs and umbrella provided.
2 min walk to Oneroa village with cafes, bars, art and gifts shops and Oneroa beach. Mudbrick vineyard, Cable Bay vineyard and Jurassic Ridge vineyard are all close by.
An 8 min drive to car ferry, 4 min drive to passenger ferry and many walk ways close by.
2 night min bookings required all year round.
Guest Book / Testimonials
- “Perfect location. So close to the beach and shops/restaurants. Stylish space and two lovely sun lounges out the front to read a book and enjoy a glass of wine. Would thoroughly recommend.” Justine Stebbings, Feb 2019
- "Beautiful property with amazing view. Lovely and clean. Beautiful house. View to die for. Easy beach access and close to shops etc". Sarah Brooks, Feb 2019
- "Amazing views. We had a lovely stay, the view from the balcony was the best" Gillian la Franchie, Jan 2019
- “Great place in a handy location in surfdale. Main island buses are 1 min walk away. Views great from the deck. Feels private enough even though the apartment is below the main house. Communication was clear. Thanks team!”
Rob Oct 2018
- "We had a lovely stay at this apartment - incredible views, a comfortable little studio space, outdoor area, a beautiful spacious bathroom, and the best location right amongst all the shops and restaurants! Would stay here again."
Katty McFadden, Apr 2018
- "The best location ever, close to town and real close to walkway to beach." Craig Hurley, Mar 2018
- "Clean and modern. Lovely views and great location." Christina Young, Mar 2018
- "Thank for letting me stay at your awesome appt. The location is incredible and it had everything I needed.. See you next time. Joe and Ciara Cotter Feb 2018
- "Pretty much faultless property, perfect location, lovely sea views - so close to the beach, eating places and shops, and public transport if you need it."
Ruth Jasmat, Oct 2017
- "Fantastic! Waking up to that view over the beautiful garden to the ocean was magic!!" Sofia Fowler Aug 2017
- “Great location in Oneroa with a short walk to restaurants, bars and shops. Breathtaking views of Oneroa beach to wake up to each morning. We had a wonderful stay and would recommend for anyone visiting Waiheke. ” Erin Redwine May 2017
- “Absolutely stunning view and perfect location. Great for a weekend.” Noni Nelson Mar 2017
- "Great response time. Stunning breathing taking open concept views, clean and modern. Listening to the waves is so surreal. Steps to downtown make this spot a must." Alison Dejong Feb 2017
- “Beautiful location and very private. Walking distance to everything including bus stop ”
Joy, Nov 2016
- “Beautiful ocean view and location near the goodies of town. Spotless unit!! Really appreciate the coffee, sugar and milk.”
- Katrina Pitts, Oct 2016
- "ComoExec is an excellent base for exploring Waiheke or just unwinding with a stunning view of the calm sea.It is located on the fringe of Oneroa shops & restaurants,so it’s an easy hop-skip-jump for whatever you are looking for be it a ‘bite’ or a ‘browse’.The beach is easily accessible as well.The room is impeccable & neat & the bed is comfortable.The bathroom is clean & spacious too.Attention to detail is evident wherever you look.Recommended for a perfect romantic getaway!"
Dharaa Oza, Jun 2016
- Very nice property & convenient location to Oneroa village and the beach. I would suggest a yearly bug spray. It does not have a ceiling fan and one very hot night we opened the two small windows and got badly bitten by mosquitoes in the night. We also had a whitetail and a trail of ants in the corner of the room. We did enjoy our stay though.
Beverd, Jan 2016
- Very private, clean, tidy, great location
Kelly Harding, Sept 2015
- Bach is at great location within walking distance to the beach and Oneroa village. Awesome views from the room and so nice to wake up to the sound of waves! Place is clean and tidy with very spacious bathroom. Although there are electric blankets provided I will probably also include a heater as it can be quite cold walking around the room and from bathroom, especially in winter!
Jessica Knight, Jun 2015
- Loved the view, excellent location. Lovely apartment. Would be nice to not have kitchen stuff in the bathroom - maybe a mini bench over the fridge, drawer area to use as a kitchenette.
Sonja Akkerman, Jun 2015
- Great location close to Oneroa shops and restaurants yet very quiet; beautiful view over the bay, islands and the Coromandel. Everything we needed for a two-night stay. Recommended.
Jo Berks, Apr 2015
- Very well maintained. Private. Good aspect. Excellent location
Mark Wiedemann, Mar 2015
- This accommodation more than lived up to expectation. A great sea view, well set out, close to wonderful restaurants and cafes. Bus stop for the island outside. We had a wonderful few nights here.
Fiona Boddy, Feb 2015
- Beautiful location, amazing view from the lovely terrace. The property had everything we needed. A very luxurious little break.
Angela O'Brien, Jan 2015
- Great location small room but what a view it was awesome. Only down side is people should be told NO parking had to unload and park some distance away on a back street.
Neil Koch, Jan 2015
- We loved our stay - perfect location, amazing views to wake up to, and couldn't be handier to the beach/bus/village. Top spot!
Angela Williams, Jan 2015
- A wonderful location being close into town. Wonderful views and a well appointed (small) apartment. I suppose the only thing lacking was perhaps some simple cooking facilities, such as a BBQ would be great, as you could kick back and take in the views.
Darryl Ede, Dec 2014
- Lovely view, very quiet and relaxing. Really enjoyed our stay thank you.
Megan Cooper, Nov 2014
- Great location. Easy connection to wifi and tv. Great views.
Anthony Buman, Nov 2014
- Wonderful apartment, amazing views from the bedroom, very quiet and private can hear the waves crashing.
Paul O'Driscoll, Nov 2014
- An excellent compact high quality apartment a stones throw to Oneroa. Waking up hearing the sea and the birds was a great reminder of what a treat waiheke is. Would highly recomend this apartment.
Anthony MacLean May 2014
- Well presented property, great location and perfect for couples
Vicki Jacques, Apr 2014
- ComoExec accommodation was fantastic very nicely furnished with a great view of the beach and quite private. Location in central Oneroa was great and hosts were lovely and let us check out late (even at late notice). GF was ecstatic. Recommended.
Chri Peek, Feb 2014
- Fantastic property, great location and the photos don't quite do it justice! We were very happy with our stay.
Genevieve Clark Mar 2013
- Perfect for a couple's get away. The sound of waves rolling on the beach below is very relaxing. A couple of minutes walk to the cafes of Oneroa.
Matthew Stewart, Apr 2012
- Get this one booked if your heading to Waiheke. The unit and location are perfect, supper handy to shops, beach and restaurants. i have no hesitation in giving it a 10 out of 10. Regards
Paul Hawthorn, Feb 2012