1 Split-king Bed
4 Split-king Beds
1 Queen Bed
2 Double Beds
Off Street Parking
PALM BEACH LODGE
Originally built as a conference venue with group accommodations, this colorful complex of 4 spacious Mediterranean-style apartments is perched on a hillside on the warm northern coastline of Palm Beach. Enjoy amazing “dress circle” sea views from every room—each one occupies an entire floor! Private, yet made for mingling, your well-appointed Waiheke holiday home features an open plan, expansive north-facing decks and 8 bedrooms that sleep up to 16. Pets are welcome too! Equipped with all the comforts you’d expect, it comes with walk-in closets, 4 showers and a bath, and 3 kitchenettes in addition to a full-size kitchen.
You’re also perfectly positioned for island spotting. Little Barrier Island lies on the horizon, and the Noises and Tiri Tiri Matangi are to the left. On your right is Nani Island, and in the foreground are Palm Beach and the ever-present sound of the sea. A zigzagging path winds through a lush, subtropical garden to the road below then ultimately the sand—a safe, all-tide swimming beach. You’ll arrive at the water’s edge in about 3 minutes!
Winter: NZ$1,100 per night
Summer: NZ$1,400 per night
Peak: NZ$1,650 per night
PALM BEACH LODGE Palm Beach
All bedrooms are very large and come with a split-king bed, All bedrooms have sea views, walk-in wardrobes,couch and seatee.
There is 1 bath, and 4 showers.
There is 1 fully equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer, electric hob and oven, convectional microwave and coffee plunger. In additional there are 3 other kitchenettes, which have a fridge, freezer, micowave and tea and coffee making facilities.
Open plan lounge FREEVIEW TV , WIFI, open plan with dining room.
Large dining table for 12 people, which open out onto expansive decks.
Communal laundry facilities with washer, dryer. Linen and bath towels provided.
Fullly landscaped garden oasis. Off street parking for 4 cars. Large north facing decks with outside table and chairs, shade umbrella and 2 sun lounges. Gas BBQ.
Short walk to Palm Beach, Palm Beach fish and chip shop and covenience store, The Lookout resturant and bar is only a 10-15 min walk away. 10 min drive to car ferry, 8 min drive to passenger ferry and many walk ways close by.
Guest Book / Testimonials
- Lots of room to move. Nicely set out in 3 units giving the privacy needed to do your own thing with a group of 16 but able to all join together in the main areas. All facilities were available that you needed for a weekend away. Lovely quiet location with a few minutes to all shops. We had 3 van size vehicles and we all were able to turn around and park on the drive way. Would recommend this property and go again if available. Thank you Richard for a great place our teachers really enjoyed their weekend away
Heather Brake, 2019
- Amazing location and accommodation. It has everything we needed. Great houses, very spacious, lovely and clean, would highly recommend Donna Vukcevic, Apr 2019
- “Great host and location” Matt Coves, Mar 2019
- Fantastic place for a very large group, loads of room, we had a barbecue for about 60 people on the top deck, the day after our son’s wedding on the Island, great views right over the bay, handy to shops, ferry & restaurants, lovely beach.
Colin Chapman, Jan 2019
- “Thanks for everything, it was perfect" Diego Cox, Jan 2019
- We had a fabulous time just sorry we couldn’t stay longer! Everything in the house was great, the views to the beach from all rooms and the quick access path to the beach was awesome. Plenty of space, great outdoor furniture and BBQ. We would definitely recommend to others and hope to be back again in the future.
Tiffany, Oct 2018
- "Fantastic location for a large group, lots of space to get away if you need time out, whilst able to accommodate the group to get together for a meal and entertainment.""Fantastic communication and follow up. Very professional thanks Richard."
Keith Whiteman, Aug 2018
- "Talk about location location location, the views were stunning. Richard was there to meet us when we arrived and full of information plus about the island." Julie Lederhose, July 2018
- We had an amazing visit and the apartments were fantastic – large, airy with incredible views. We had everything we needed and enjoyed every minute of our weekend at Waiheke.
Julie Lederhose, Jul 2018
- The location was amazing, the views absolutely breathtaking, and the property spacious enough for our extended group. Thanks again to you and the team, the property really did enhance our overall experience at Waiheke.
Angela Spehr, Jun 2018
- "Beautiful location. Excellent venue for a small conference or group meeting. Highly recommended. Visit Waiheke is friendly and easy to deal with, everything ran smoothly. Thanks!" Chris Sigley, April 2017
- “Great place, Richard was a really good host - highly recommend ” Morgan Pengelly Feb 2018
- "This property was fantastic for our group, great views, lots of space and the split king single beds makes it very adaptable.Richard was fantastic, very welcoming and gave us heaps of local information" Sandra Toppin Dec 2017
- "It was a smashing weekend and I would highly recommend the Lodge to future users". Suchi Kothari Nov 2017
- "Richard answered any queries promptly and organised cots for our stay which were ready for us on arrival. We were greeted on arrival and given a delicious Waiheki Island bottle of wine. We loved our family holiday and your lodge was perfect for our large family." Athlene Duffy Oct 2017
- "Very friendly and helpful. Gave us a map with lots of helpful tips of where to go etc!. Thankyou Great place to stay for a big group of friends. We had a great time" Megan Ireton Oct 2017
- “We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Such a beautiful home with a beautiful view. We loved everything about our stay. So close to the beach and playground for the children. 10 min drive from the ferry wharf if you're coming from Auckland. 5mins drive to the supermarket Countdown. Thank you for making our visit a memorable one. Would definitely book here again. Thank you Richard and Sharonagh for being such awesome hosts.” Sophia Tipi Jul 2017
- "Richard was available, communicative and responsive to my questions. Modifications were made to the sleeping arrangements which made a big difference to our comfort. For our group of 10 workmates on conference and team building this property was perfect." Bob Smith Jul 2017
- "We rented several properties to house guests to a wedding. Richard and his staff were excellent to deal with. He was helpful while we looked at properties and decided which to rent, and then when something went a little wrong at one property his staff got it sorted promptly and with good humour. Excellent property for a large group - we had 17 people staying there and then hosted an after wedding brunch for about 60 people there. Everyone staying there, and visiting, loved the property for its view and location." Bryce and Jill Whitcher Jan 2017
- Seriously! This is the place to stay! The views, the location and the hosts. Everything was easy and RICHARD and his team were very quick and friendly in their communication. Very reasonable price for the location and views. Thanks again Richard Martin Leuenberger Jan 2017
- Absolutely great views. Large bedrooms, large launch/kitchen/dining area in the second from top unit: this would have been a possible indoor wedding venue, but weather was splendid for the beach wedding - nice to walk down from the house. Very nice to have friends together before and after reception.
Jatin Puri, Dec 2016
- "Amazing place which suited our large group perfectly, beautiful bedrooms and bathrooms with a view to die for. Soft fluffy towels, crisp white linen. ....ticked all the boxs!"
Alison Webby, Nov 2016
- We had hired the entire group of units! It was a special weekend for us as a wedding with many memories and our stay at Palm Beach Lodge was key to that. Thanks heaps ”“View, Size, second time there and just the best setup for large accommodation i.e. for groups I have seen on the island!
Ben Richmond, Sep 2016
- "We rented all 4 apartments at the property for 8 adults and loved the size of the bedrooms with the most stunning views. It was an awesome place to stay. The only slight negatives are the driveway is quite steep for parking and the walk down to the lower 2 apartments is also a little steep. Fine for any able bodied adults/children. Entirely offset by the stunning views from every window that looked down onto Palm Beach. Will definitely be back again."
Jacqui Williams, Jun 2016
- Pros: A great property to share with 2-3 families. The rooms are very large. Superb location and amazing views. Short walk to the beach and playground. Clean and quality linens. Cons: We were not aware that the property is divided into 3 self contained apartments but it ended up working out ok. The overall feel was not as polished as expected form the photos and some fittings are getting a bit tired and need attention. The kitchen was not as well stocked as we usually see in holiday listings.
Senta Hoyte, Apr 2016
- A gorgeous property - was such a perfect holiday!
Aimee, April 2016
- "Brilliant - we were so thrilled with the property and the excellent communication from Richard! Thank you.""A gorgeous property - was such a perfect holiday!"
Aimee MacMillan, April, 2016
- Great setup for a large group. Fantastic views from all rooms. Good place for a relaxing weekend.
Margaret, Mar 2016
- Huge place. Stunning views. Remarkable property. 10/10 would recommend
Karthigan, Mar 2016