Both bedrooms have a Queen sized bed, electric blanket, wardrobe, drawers, bedside tables and lighting.
Large with shower and vanity, separate toilet room accessed through bathroom.
Spacious and well equipped with large island bench, microwave, oven, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, coffee plunger, coffee percolator, food processor, dinnerware, glassware and cookware of a very good standard.
Open plan to the dining and kitchen area, 46' flatscrren full HD TV, 32' flatscreen full HD TV, MY Sky TV, home theatre system with 6 speakers, DVD, CD and Video player, Internet WIFI available, telephone, good standard furnishings and electric heating,
Dinning space for up to 4.
Washing machine and dryer, iron and ironing board. All linen supplied.
Outdoor facilities:Closeby attractions:Mudbrick Vineyard, Cable Bay Vineyard, Peninusula Estate, Oneroa shops and restaurants, Four Square superette, 2 liquor stores, banks and Oneroa beach. 10 min drive to car ferry, 2 min drive to passenger ferry and many walk ways close by.
North facing deck and a second spacious deck almost on ground level, large lawns and gardens, outdoor table and chairs, sun umbrella, gas BBQ with rotissere. Plenty of off street parking.
Guest Book / Testimonials
- “Hugh and Joan were wonderful hosts. We loved our stay at their home. Terrific location and incredible view!” Alice Jukes, Mar 2019
- “This place is seriously amazing! Waking up to he sunrise every morning over the sea. We just wanted to stay home and chill all the time because it was so nice to be home, looking through every angle of all the windows is like a living painting! Such sincere and lovely and caring hosts. So great they have all natural organic hand soaps, body wash etc as I don’t use chemical based stuff like that'. Indigo Rodrigues, Feb 2019
- Convenient location and great views
Andrew McKinnon, Feb 2019
- “Well-furnished and clean space, and very convenient to use as a base for the wineries or to walk/drive into town. Thanks for being a great host! I loved your space. It was very clean and well-maintained.” Nicole and Sean Mao, Dec 2018
- "Fantastic view and location. Only a short stroll to the local shops. Extremely clean and well kept property. Equipped with everything you could need plus more. Would no doubt stay here again." Natalie D'Amico, Mar 2018
- "Faultless!. It is the best. Would not stay anywhere else when I return." Ranald Pery-Johnston, Mar 2018
- "Lovely comfortable house with stunning views and well located. Would happily stay again. Great communication. Very easy to deal with." Cheryl Kelly, Mar 2018
- "Perfect location with spectacular views. Close to Oneroa shopping centre, very good facilities, wonderful lounge with panoramic views, well set up with everything one needs". Michael Gifford Mar 2018
- "We love this place, it's a perfect location near the village yet super quiet with the most amazing view to boot."
Catherine Alexander, Dec 2017
- "Amazing location and views. Would definitely stay again." Amy Greebstock Dec 2017
- "Beautiful views, great location, very nice property. Would love to stay again." Anton Averyanov Nov 2017
- “Stunning views, short walk to Oneroa and easy walk to Cable Bay and Mudbrick. Handy to bus route too. Lots of space and very comfortable. We loved it.Thanks so much for a lovely weekend away. We hope to be back in the future” Alana Pearch Nov 2017
- "Richard and Joan were wonderful to deal with and were extremely helpful. They were available to be called if necessary and we had to ring them once to get help with an appliance. We had a fabulous weekend. This property is exceptional. The photos on the web don't do it justice. The location was perfect for us being very easy walk to the restaurants and town and within easy reach of the wedding venue at Mud Brick winery. There is also a good taxi service. Highly recommend going to Oneroa for a holiday and this bach had everything and more" Jenny Steadman Oct 2017
- We spent our 25th Wedding Anniversary at this property, what a wonderful surprise to walk into a home filled with beautiful welcoming ambiance, and to see the magnificent views from the property. Rated 10/10 and will definitely return. Debra Snyman, Sep 2017
- "This property is a stunner. You walk into the house and just go 'WOW'. Huge expansive windows and stacker doors truly let you bring the outside in and t hat view is to die for. We only had 3 days there but would have loved a week just to spend meal times outside bbqing and entertaining & eating with friends & family. The house has 2 x Queen bedrooms so suits 2 couples or 4 women who don't mind sharing a bed. Would love to return."
Denise Snowdon, Mar 2017
- "We absolutely loved our stay. The bach was even more stunning than in the photos which is a rarity. The view is spectacular, the furiture and decor was comfortable and modern and it had so many lovely little touches from the coffee bean grinder to the diffuser which made he place smell deightful. The location was perfect as it was right outside a bus stop but we didn't need to use this as it is walking distance to the town centre of Oneroa. We would definitely stay again." Susan Waugh Mar 2017
- "The place is just beautiful and it was ideal for us as all we wanted to just stay indoor and do nothing.We had everything we needed to do that.Its centrally located and travelling with public transport was easy.Thank you so much." Abhishek Jaiswal Feb 2017
- "The house was awesome and the view was awesome". Tony Denniston Feb 2017
- "Fabulous property with beautiful views and within close proximity to Oneroa shops. Very good value for money." Alesha Gledhill Feb 2017
- "The property was very cosy and it was in a great location. I booked it for my inlaws and they loved it! it was so easy for them to just stroll down to the shops and have everything handy for them without the need of a car! Would come back!"
Meizi Ho, Dec 2016
- “The view is great and fully equipped and appointed. Couldn't have been better. Great location which is an easy 2 min walk into Oneroa.
Terence Duffy, Dec 2016
- “We were here for attending our gay friends' wedding. It was a wonderful stay. Quiet neighbourhood, great ocean view, can even see thousands stars at night. Great location, Close to bars and restaurants. Thank you.”
Garvin, Nov 2016
- “What a great house. Amazing views. A 3 minutes walk to Oneroa township with all the excellent restaurants. We loved sitting on the deck and admiring the endless views. The gardens are beautiful as is the house. So much to do on this island. Would come back for a week next time! ”
Sandra McCullagh, Nov 2016
- “Stunning views, beautiful, comfortable and well equipped holiday home, exactly as described, perfect location just a short stroll down to the main street, shops and restaurants at Oneroa. Wouldnt hesitate to stay again! ”
Carly Waide, Nov 2016
- Beautiful house with a fantastic view in the perfect location.
Jeremy Randerson, Nov 2016
- Beautiful home, prime position with an amazing view in a fantastic location. Loved staying here and would definatley consider staying here again for any future trips to Waiheke.
Michelle, Nov 2016
- What a wonderful home in which to stay. Stunning views and wonderful hosts. Everything perfect, thankyou.
Jane Lyle, Mar 2016
- 2nd year in a row and it still does not dissapoint. thank you so much.
Andrew, Mar 2016
- Awesome place, prime position, great view and all the amenities you could ever need.
Greg, Mar 2016
- The location is perfect, the property simply exceeds expectations. Classes above the average:) Starting from clean, tidy neat--also spacious, equipped wit all that is needed and more --and then furnished with taste, elegant, a pleasure and a privilege to be a guest.
Krassie, Jan 2016
- Beautiful spot. Very relaxing.
Lucy Ginders, Dec 2015
- Wow. Homely and comfy !!
Hawthornes, Nov 2015
- Beautiful view, well-equipped bach and really well-located.
Alex Douglas-Jones, Nov 2015
- This property is beautifully looked after, spotlessly clean and organized. It had everything we needed and more. Fabulous views and the location was perfect for us. Easy walk to the shops and beach. The owners were lovely to deal with and I would certainly recommend this property.
Annette Forrest, Nov 2015
- Great Stay. Excellent property and location it was superb. Many thanks.
Julia Dawson, Nov 2015
- What a fantastic view and house!! Thank you, we will be back.
Dresner family, Oct 2015
- Location to Oneroa village and ferry terminal was excellent. House was fabulous with wonderful views which would be a major drawcard to this place, but the house was very clean, very spacious, very quiet, very homely and had all the amenities and more that we needed. The owners, Hugh & Joan were most welcoming and a lovely couple whose company we enjoyed on arrival. If visiting Waiheke again, we would most definitely stay here again.
Gill Dyer, Apr 2015
- Nice view, tidy house and good location which is near of the downtown.
Abdullah Alharkan Apr 2015
- Absolutely perfect!! Amazing view, lovely home with extras, comfortable beds, within easy walking distance to the beach and shops. Would stay again definitely!!
Sheryl Geddes, Mar 2015
- Everything we could need was supplied - along with piano, games, lovely coffee table books, BBQ. Two double bedrooms. Magnificent view of Oneroa Bay and very easy walking distance to village. Ideal spot for a stay on Waiheke Island.
Robin McCullough, Mar 2015
- Lovely modern home with amazing views and everything we needed for a very relaxing weekend away for my fiancé's birthday. Would definitely stay here again :)
Kylie Bracey, Nov 2014
- A great place to celebrate our wedding aniversary. awesome spot.
Robert Hadegen, Nov 2014
- The house is in a great location awesome views very comfortable able to walk to shops and cafes which we loved. Would stay there again. Lovely home great decor.
Glenys Hodgson, Nov 2014
- Gorgeous view, all the mod cons you could hope for and close enough to walk to Oneroa but also escape to tranquility! Loved our stay!!!!
Jane James, Oct 2014
- A perfect spot to get together and relax in magnificant surroundings.
Josophine Dodd, Apr 2014
- Another stay at Oneroa Vista - just as fabulous as the last time ! The house is just wonderful, with stunning views, beautifully appointed, with everything you could possibly need for a magical Waiheke Weekend. Very sad to leave, and planning the next visit already :)
Alex Stuart, Mar 2014
- Amazing place and amazing views. Friendly owners who met us the first day.Will be the first place I will look to stay in next time I come to the Island.
Matt van Geest, Dec 2013
- Walking through the front door you're greeted with an outlook over the bay which is absolutely stunning! A nice quiet property also really handy with a short walk to Oneroa village.
Chad Kelly, Nov 2013
- Fantastic view, close to everything, nicely presented and well equipped.
Teresa Donnelly, Nov 2013
- Absolutely superb in all respects. Would like return soon.
Noelene Divehall, Nov 2013
- This is truly a wonderful house, beautifully laid out, with a lovely relaxed feel to it, and the views are just amazing - it was hard to leave it to go and explore the island, which was the whole idea ! Everything you could possibly wish for provided, so tastefully done and absolutely immaculately and lovingly looked after by our very welcoming hosts. We loved our weekend here - sadly not long enough, but we will definately be back.
Alex, October 2013
- This was a lovely house - even better than we expected. The views were spectacular! Such a delight to wake up to. We were so close to Oneroa village - and yet so quiet. Lovely to be able to walk down quickly for our morning coffee fix. The house was very well equipped - the kitchen especially so. Sharp knives, great quality saucepans, and more than you could want in terms of glasses, crockery, platters etc. Just like borrowing a good friend's home for the weekend. Thanks to Joan who made up all feel so welcome. When we come back to Waiheke (which we will) - we'll be booking your place again! Thanks again.
Tina and Erik, June 2013
- A very nice and comfortable property. We all enjoyed the views from the back and that of Waiheke. All in all an enjoyable holiday and may entice us back for another look.
Trevor Harris, June 2013.
- The stunning views over Oneroa from most main areas of the house were superb. The large living area flowing to the kitchen and dining area made for easy relaxed living. Great sized kitchen which was very well stocked with plates and mugs. Easy walking to the shops and restaurants at night. A suggestion would be wall mirrors in the bedrooms as with two couples sharing the house, when the bathroom was in use there was no other mirror available. Also more teaspoons in the drawers would be helpful.
Carolyn Shapcott, Apr 2013.
- The bach was really beautiful and the hosts made every effort to make our stay fantastic. I would definitely recommend this property! If you want a lovely house with fantastic views, this is the place.
Laura Fogg, Jul 2012
- Beautiful property! Great view! Even better than the photos show. Very tidy.
Daniel, Jul 2012
- Our stay at Oneroa Vista was absolutely fantastic. The house is IMMACULATE and extremely well laid out. Everything you could possibly need is provided, and the views over Oneroa Bay are just stunning! A beautifully maintained and presented property.
Stuart, Apr 2012
- Great house, well set up. Superb views and location.
Peter, Jan 2012