Click any photo to enlarge
3 Queen Beds
1 Single Bed
1 Bunk Bed
Oneroa, Waiheke Island
Situated atop a ridge, this spacious 4-bedroom holiday rental boasts a huge upper deck offering commanding views of the Gulf Islands, Coromandel, North Shore and Auckland’s eastern bays. A premium Waiheke accommodation for groups of up to 9, it’s both luxuriously appointed and lushly landscaped, so you’ll love your time inside and out.
A large garden planted with lavender and olive and lemon trees provides a peaceful sanctuary while plenty of off-street parking and room for a boat makes it convenient for friends and family to stay. Three of 4 bedrooms open onto outdoor areas, where you can BBQ or nap in a hammock.
Relax and unwind in smartly furnished open-plan surroundings or venture to Little Oneroa Beach (just 10 minutes’ walk), Sandy Bay or Hekerua Bay. At Little Oneroa, you’ll find takeaways, a dairy and Dragonfired wood-fired pizza. Walk 5 minutes to the bus stop or 20 minutes Oneroa Village, the island’s main thoroughfare, with its many shops, restaurants, bars and cafes. Cable Bay and Mudbrick vineyards are also just a short drive away.
Winter: NZ$545 per night
Summer: NZ$625 per night
Peak: NZ$675 per night
Bayview Retreat Oneroa, Waiheke Island
Master bedroom upstairs with a Queen bed, built-in wardrobe, beside tables and lamps. THe other 3 bedrooms are downstairs with a 2 Queen beds, and the 4th bedroom with a set of bunks and a single bed.
Upstairs bathroom has a shower, toilet and vanity with heated towel rail. The downstairs bathroom has a shower, vanity, heated towel rail and a separate toilet.
A fully equipped kitchen with electric stove and hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer, Nespresso machine (please supply your own capsules) and coffee perculator. There is a kitchen bar bench with 4 bar stools for those early morning meals.
FREEVIEW TV, 2 couches, DVD player, Bose IPOD dock, with 2 electric heaters and 2 oil heaters in the house.
Dining room table with seating for 8-10
Downstairs with washing machine, washing tub, (dryer in the garage), outside clothes line, iron and ironing board. All linen and cleaning included.
Decks with seaviews, outdoor entertaining area off the lounge and dinning room, BBQ, large outdoor table and bench seats, umbrella, off street parking for 3+ cars, parking for boat, and a garage.
Little Oneroa is only an 8-10 min walk, where one can get a paper and a hot flat white.
Oneroa is only a 20 min walk away. Try the Solar Lounge for a scrumptous Waiheke breakfast. Mudbrick Vineyard and Cable Bay vineyard are a mere 5 and 10 minute drive away. Stroll into Oneroa village with a variety of shops, banks, the post office, gas station, Information centre, cafes, restaurants and bars including: The Oyster Inn, Sand Bar, Fenice, Wai Kitchen, The Cove, The Red Crab, Vino Vino, Oneroa Beach Club and Oceanview Fish and Chips. The village also includes various Art Centres, a Four Square supprette, Fruit & Veg shop and 2 liquor stores. Oneroa village is the only place you will find ATM machines.
Bayview Retreat: Book this property
Hover mouse over calendars for rates
Guest Book / Testimonials
- "Amazing views from every angle. Richard was great. Very informative & accommodating!” Karl Baldwin Dec 2017
- "Richard is very friendly to deal with and easily contactable if required. It was the perfect place for a relaxing catch up with friends.Gorgeous house with beautiful views. Really generous rooms with comfortable beds and nice linen. There are various places to go sit outside and relax as well. The kitchen is large with everything that you may want if you are self catering. The property is an easy 20 minutes walk to Oneroa, where there are plenty of cafes, restaurants, shops (incl groceries). There is a frequent bus service as well. I'd love to come back one day!" Inge Way Aug 2017
- Fantastic accommodation and great hosts. Will be back.
Andrea Quinn, Jul 2017
- “Amazing views and fantastic accommodation ” Sophie Mellsop May 2017
- "Great place to stay, lovely morning sitting on the deck in the sun. Would definitely stay again.." Mayzie and Phil Harris Apr 2017
- “It was lovely to be meeted and greeted and shown a map of Waiheke and recommended places to go. The house was clean, modern and had everything we needed, also the view from the house was amazing. Nothing to improve on.” Gemma Fielding Mar 2017
- “This was the perfect location for a great weekend away. Views and layout of house are even better than the photos. We will definitely be back!” Chelsea Mitchell Feb 2017
- "Awesome easy to deal with super friendly" Jess Massey Feb 2017
- "Great quick communication and ease of stay. Felt welcomed and able to ask for anything." Kate Gumbrell Feb 2017
- "Really friendly and easy to deal with. Will definitely try and come back". Ruth McFadyen Jan 2017
- "Bayview Retreat has stunning views of Oneroa and the beach. It's just gorgeous. The house is very comfortable, and easily fits 8 adults into 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. It has everything one would need (except for WiFi)! It's situated in a good location, only a short walk to Little Oneroa beach and general store. Oneroa township is a 30 minute walk approximately. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Thanks" Melanie Antcliffe Jan 2017
- "Excellent location, lovely house, great view. An easy place to live in, bit of a walk to the beach & Oneroa but good exercise." Karen Clegg Jan 2017
- "A lovely house with a spectacular view. Just a short walk through the bush to the beach, and the same distance again from the township. Everything was clean and tidy. The whole experience was great."
Karl Eagle, Oct 2016
- "The house was lovely. Stayed with friends at the property and would love to take the kids back too. Thank-you!"
Hayley Thompson, Jun 2016
- "Great property, exceeded our expectations, organising this stay went very smoothly, before, during and after. If we were to visit Waiheke again would love to return to this property."
Aneela Jeram, May 2016
- Amazing views. Fantastic house. Great walking pathway to Little Oneroa close by."
Imogen Kennedy, Apr 2016
- Fantastic property, amazing views, walkable to beach and the town. Perfect!
Rachel, Mar 2016
- The place was perfect for our group of eight and was easy walking distance to the beaches and a wood fired pizza stand. The view from the lounge and deck was amazing. The property was nice and clean (thanks Richard!) and the rooms were lovely and quiet.
Sara, Mar 2016
- If anything, I think that you undersell this property on your website. The views were actually breath taking and. It was clean and very well equipped. We would definitely book this property again.
Josephine, Jan 2016
- The house was well furnished, in excellent condition, great view and outdoor area. Really enjoyed it.
John, Jan 2016
- Great location, lots of space, great hygiene and amazing view. Perfect for sunsets and sunrises and saw many shooting stars late at night. Over all a very comfortable stay and felt incredibly welcomed by richard. Will definitely be staying here again at some point in the future. :)
Shruthi, Jan 2016
- The house was very comfortable and clean. The views were amazing and only a short walk down to the beach. The property was very easy to get to on the bus from the wharf and having a convenience store close by was also handy.
Kalindhi, Nov 2016
- If your wanting a property that ticks all boxes for a perfect holiday i can guarantee that Bayview retreat Oneroa is the one. This house is soaked in sunlight up a private driveway. The house captures all the amazing things of Waiheke with the panoramic views of the island from its large deck. The house is no less than 5 minutes from the main town square. It is a hidden gem on a beautiful island. Highly recommended.
Brandon Laws, Oct 2015
- Had an absolutely wonderful stay..... Would highly recommend for couples
Jenna Hansen, Jul 2015
- Beautiful bach that had everything we needed and more. The views were exceptional and plenty of space for the 9 of us. Good location for walking to Oneroa and exploring the rest of the island, buses leave regularly from a stop 10mins walk away.
Cheryl Newman, Jul 2015
- Great place, fantastic view,
Anna Kate Speir, May 2015
- Great customer experience will definitely return thank you. Perfect.
Deb Turton, Mar 2015
Wonderful views, comfortable beds, nice big towels and very good location in relation to Oneroa and only a short walk to the beach.
Sally Cruickshank, Mar 2015
- The property is nicely presented with plenty of parking. Views are awesome, and fairly handy to the beach, an energetic short walk away.
Don Chapman, Mar 2015
- Loved the property, stunning views, huge garden, very easy walk to Little Oneroa, wonderful place to stay and we wouldn't hesitate to stay again.
Laurie Gibbins, Feb 2015
- Very comfortable house in good location. Clean with everything one needs for a great holiday. Thankyou!
Susan Nementzik, Jan 2014
- Can't impress how wonderful this accommodation was. Spacious, clean and perfectly positioned, our needs were met in every way!!!Our Xmas BBQ lunch for 16 was managed with ease given the open plan facilities. The Balcony and views were wonderful. A perfect apartment for a perfect occasion!
Liz Garrigan, Dec 2014
- The view, the rooms and furnishings and the locality made this a perfect house to rent for our larger group.
Jill Taylor, Nov 2014
- Fantastic property with beautiful views. Great for a group as plenty of space. Highly recommended.
Brooke Lavery, Sep 2014
- Lovely house with the most amazing views. My wife and I and her family stayed her. 8 people in total with plenty of space. Beautiful!
Miles Davis, Mar 2014
- Lovely place, spacious, open and with beautiful views. Very clean.
Josephine van der Walle, Jul 2014