The Master bedroom has a Queen sized bed with electric blanket. The 2nd bedroom has a Double bed, also with electric blanket, and 1 Single bed with a rollaway bed underneath. Portacot available.
Sleeps: 2 - 6
Large bathroom with glass shower, vanity and toilet. Has been opened up to fit laundry facilities in.
Microwave, electric hob and oven, fridge/freezer and coffee plunger. Highchair available.
Leather sofa, sofa-bed, 2 very large cane chairs, SKY TV with sport channel, DVD, stereo and radio, telephone (local calls) broadband internet. Wheelchair access.
Furnished with 1930s golden oak dining table and chairs and a leaded glass oak china cabinet, a large desk and office chair. Seats 6
Automatic washer, wall dryer, tub. Linen provided.
Private courtyard with a 2 burner gas BBQ, table and chairs. Herb garden and fruit trees. Parking for cars and a boat.
A short 10 min walk into Oneroa village with a variety of shops, banks, the post office, gas station, information centre, cafes, restaurants and bars including: The Oyster Inn, Sand Bar, Fenice, Wai Kitchen, The Red Crab, Vino Vino, Oneroa Beach Club, Delight, The Cove and Oceanview Fish and Chips. The village also includes various Art Centres, a Four Square suprette, Fruit & Veg shop and 2 liquor stores. Oneroa village is the only place you will find ATM machines.
Only a 5 minute drive to the passenger ferry located at Matiatia and approximately 10 minutes to the car ferry located at Kennedy Point.Rates apply for 4 people. $50 per extra person per night.
Guest Book / Testimonials
- “Such a great stay, in a classic Kiwi Bach. Clean, functional, great for the family and a view of the ocean from any room. Would happily come again! Thank you”
Gabrielle Lawton Mar 2017
- “Amazing location on the water at Blackpool, in a walkable spot from Oneroa. The hosts were incredible in making you feel welcome and were very quick and efficient communicators." Richy Craven 2017
- ""Wow! What an amazing property in a stunning location. The perfect Kiwi bach. Lovely and spacious, plenty of room for our family of 5. Nothing too flash but still has all the modern amenities and very clean and tidy. Added bonus was all the toys and books for the kids. Only wish we could have stayed longer. Richard was lovely to deal with. He went above and beyond to make sure we had a great holiday. Thank you!" Tracy Walker Feb 2017
- The place was really good. The view, being a 'beach front' bach was quite amazing and gave us an instant feel of relaxing. Richard pointed out lots of vineyards and other attractions to go and see. Beds were really comfy and shower was great. Had all the comforts of home. Thanks for a wonderful stay!" Jenny Gilespie Jan 2017
- "We stayed at Como for 5 days with our three young children. The view from the living room was smashing. We loved the location, away from the hustle and bustle of Oneroa but walking distance to Oneroa itself, Little Oneroa beach and a few local vineyards. The accomodation was suitable for our needs as a family. Plenty of towels and blankets. The kitchen was fully equipped, the BBQ was a bonus. We ate all our meals outside on the patio. There was a cricket set, bucket and spades, board games and books too. We also enjoyed the TV with cable in the evenings. The mozzies at night were a nuisance but hey, it's the summer! Communication with Richard was a breeze, the bottle of wine was greatly appreciated. Many thanks. All in all, a fabulous break in Waiheke. We will be backk!" Colm Caffrey. Dec 2016
- “Clean, spacious and functional. Great for family holidays!”
Mel Tab, Dec 2016
- Great location.
Annette, Jun 2016
- V"Great spacious house with a beautiful beach view & great view of the city lights at night."
Karen Nelson, May 2016
- "Great place, perfect for what we needed, close to everything & well set up, would recommend"
Wendy Naylor, Apr 2016
- Como had a fantastic location.” “It was a cute little bach very peaceful close to town”
Liz Apr 2016
- It's really a wonderful beach house. Just a few steps from the sea. Large space in the house, with everything you need. Very close to the town centre and convenient to everywhere.
Paul, Apr 2016
- What a great spot! So peaceful and only meters from the water. Has that classic kiwi Bach feel about it. We are looking forward to our next stay. Thank you, a pleasure to deal with! Great communication and very accomodating.
Robert Sturgess, Apr 2016
- Great location, very peaceful with lovely view. Bach spacious and sunny.
Gaylene, Nov 2015
- Beautiful location and a fantastic property that is just a short walk to Oneroa shops. The house had everything we needed for our stay, was clean and comfortable - would definitely stay again.
Amy Hackett, Nov 2015
- The property is the perfect kiwi beach side bach. We felt right at home and it had everything we needed. We loved the view out to Blackpool beach and it was a short walk up to the main shops. We only wish we had longer and could enjoy a good weeks summer holiday there. Hopefully we'll be back one day!
Anna Coffin, Oct 2015
- Great little place for a girls weekend away. Great spaces inside to hang out during the day. Kitchen was well stocked with all the necessary bits and pieces. The only issue was that it was freezing cold. The little oil heaters didn't generate enough heat to compensate for lack of insulation. There weren't extra blankets for all the beds. I can see this place would be awesome in summer, but in winter or spring (we stayed early September) bring extra clothes!!!!
Shirley McLeod, Sep 2015
- The property was gorgeous and had everything we needed. will definitely recommend to others, and would love to stay again. Beautiful view on gorgeous quiet street. Excellent access to everything the island has to offer.
Cathie Jenkins, Aug 2015
- Great location and property - very clean and tidy. We had a lovely stay!
Gemma Bradley, May 2015
- Nice light spacious bach on the beach front - very quiet area. Worked well with our children as space to play and sky TV.
Helen Nijssen, Apr 2015
- Great Bach! Fantastic location within walking distance to Oneroa town and fab views to wake up to over the waters, would defiantly stay again if we come back to Waiheke!
Sarah-Jane Simmonds, Apr 2015
- Your bach made our friend's wedding weekend... an awesome one. Thanks so much! Excellent location. All too easy and would absolutely recommend.
Bonnie Stanway, Mar 2015
- Location was nice, thought we could swim across the road but more of a water sports beach. Awesome deck and lawn area - lovely big house.
Hayley Thompson, Feb 2015
- Property was clean, tidy and sunny. Very comfortable. We had everything we needed. Location was great! We could swim just across the road, walk into town and it was quiet and relaxing.
Kathleen Till, Feb 2015
- Lovely place to stay with wonderful views. Very well set up and the linen and towels made us feel like we were staying in a luxury hotel. Perfect location for getting to Oneroa and other beaches but nice and quiet with hardly any traffic to disturb our holiday. Thank you
Sharelle Blundell, Feb 2015
- Great location. Laid back. Well presented. And lots of room. Definitely will be back
Maygan Grischy, Jan 2015
- Great location and well organised Bach for small family. Kitchen stuff could do with some focus though. One very small frypan wasn't quite enough, cutlery sparse and wine glasses a random collection. Only little things but make a difference for fairly low investment. But will definitely stay again!!
Felicity Christie, Jan 2015
- This is a perfect place for a family with children - loads of space, a great lawn, across form the water and walking distance to closest village. The outlook is amazing and really makes you feel like you are a million miles away.
Kylie Simonds, Dec 2014
- The bach is in a great location and has good sized living areas and outdoor areas. It is sunny and the rear is sheltered from the breezes off the sea. It is pretty well equiped though could do with some insect spray.
Wendy Riley, Dec 2014
VW: Thanks for that we will let the owners know to leave some.
- This property is a very spacious 2 bedroom beach front delight. My family, visiting from the UK, were delighted about the bach and the location. It's an easy walking distance to Oneroa, just the odd hill but certainly manageable. I would highly recommend this property for a relaxing Waiheke getaway.
Louise Gilbert, Nov 2014
- Wonderful beach front location, great front yard for kids to play, great proximity and easy walk to the Oneroa shops. Spacious lounge to gaze out to the waterfront and watch the world go by - loved this place. We'll be back!
Michelle Stackpole, Oct 2014
- Great location - walking distance to Oneroa centre. Highly recommend - I'll be back.
William Neville, Oct 2014
- The beauty about this bach is its location!! Right across from the beach, and only minutes from the shops and cafes. In summer I would expect it to be a real sun trap and it would be gorgeous on a Summers afternoon out on the front deck........sadly our weather was not sunny or warm.....The bach is simply furnished with basic kitchen commodities however, the bach was spotless on our arrival and the grounds of the property were well maintained.
Thank you! Lindy, Oct 2014
- Very comfy, hope to head back in summer with the family. Lovely position.
Alice Skidmore, Sep 2014
- Great location, lovely and airy space. Basic old-school bach but fab new shower (which is always important). The chairs in the lounge were divine, making it very easy to relax into island time. Great for families with young kids. Would totally recommend it.
Alexia Santamaria, May 2014
- Como Bach was near spotless when we arrived, such a welcome change from other places we have stayed. The view and position is magnificent, and perfect for those with small children as there are no stairs or heights we had to worry about and the road it sits on is quiet. Although not known as a swimming beach we had the best swim there when the tide was in and had great fun looking for crabs and watching the birds with the kids when the tide was out. Idyllic place!
Bonnie Sumner, Feb 2014
- Fantastic bach with everything you could need. Nice and airy and plenty of space. Great for our young children too.
Jonathan Armour, Feb 2014
- Really nice batch, right on the beach but still only a 5min walk to the shops. Inside is tidy and spacious and the outdoor area is great for a game of cricket or to relax. SKY and WIFI were definitely bonuses. Would stay here again anytime!!
Tom Mackinnon, Jan 2014
- What a gorgeous bach, looks straight out to the sea. Bach is deceptively roomy and has everything you need. Would love to come back and visit again.
Paul Mcnabb, Apr 2013.
- ComoBach was a very clean and comfortable place with plenty of space and a great area for our children to run around outside. We enjoyed the outdoor eating area and the view. Although the beach is not a good swimming beach, it was great for collecting cockles to cook up for breakfast. Two great swimming beaches within walking distance just over the hill and a good children's playground and yummy woodfired pizza. Walk to shops and restaurants. Very handy to everything.
Linda Roberts, Jan 2013
- The Como Bach was awesome really spacious, clean and the facilities were fantastic. We had everything we needed as the Bach was so well equipped. We had a lovely holiday and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Sarah Gilfillan, Jan 2013
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Como Bach. It had more than enough room for the four of us and was well equipped with everything we needed. It is in a fantastic location, just a short walk to the main shops and Little Oneroa beach - which was our favourite sunbathing spot. Was amazing to be able to sit in the lounge and have a gorgeous view of the bay. Highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Waiheke. We regretted not booking for longer!
Trina Cullum, Jan 2013
- Great uninterrupted view. Perfect chairs to soak it in! Would love to stay more often!
Kenneth Fleck, Dec 2012
- Beautifully presented,mixture of old and new,every thing you need and fabulous views. Was a windy and sometimes wet weekend but we were warm and cosy. Many thanks to Richard for meeting us there and showing us the ropes,beds made,BBQ uncovered,made us feel special. We will be back.
Charles Preston, Sep 2012
- Close to Oneroa, fantastic views, lots of space. Great seating both indoors and outdoors. Beds are VERY firm. Everything you need for a fantastic break.
Mara Beerzins, Aug 2012
- Beautiful view and comfy chairs for the parents and with plenty of space for the kids to run around or explore the nearby beach. Perfect for us or anyone who wants a simple, lazy time off ;).
Tobias, Aug 2012
- Great spot to stay and wonderful for the kids, everything was there that we needed. Only one little negative was that the master bed was very hard but cant please everyone aye :) Thank you
Kerry, July 2012
- The bach and its environment are lovely, the property has been very thoughtfully prepared and maintained, we really enjoyed our short break.
Nikki, Mar 2012Good property with plenty of living and outdoor space. Views of Blackpool bay are great, though swimming is best only near high tide. A few good walks in the area too. Helpful to have a car as property is not on the main drag. All in all a good place, would come back.
Steve, Feb 2012
- Awesome place to stay!
Sophie, Jan 2012
- Lovely property, clean, bright and open with great views over the water. Well situated near to town. Would definately return another time.
Tessa, Nov 2011
- Comfortable homely bach - just what we needed!
Andrew, Jul 2011
- Como Bach was lovely. The location was fantastic and right on the beach and the bach itself was just gorgeous. So much space and light and sun all day. We very much enjoyed the feijoas and apples and herb garden too. Nicely furnished with everything you could need and just a great place to stay.
Holly, Mar 2011
- Fantastic bach, comfortable, roomy and absolutely spotless. Great location and outlook. Hope to rent this back again some day.
Annette, Feb 2011
Glad that you enjoyed staying at our bach, and thanks for leaving it tidy.