Click any photo to enlarge
1 Queen Bed
Te Whau Ridge, Waiheke Island
Looking for the perfect romantic getaway? Bathed in all-day sunshine, this beautifully self-contained studio is situated on Te Whau Ridge, on a 6-acre lifestyle block. Bright and modern yet cosy and intimate, the holiday home features a chic décor and many of the premium comforts of home. But what’s different from home are breathtaking views across Anzac Bay, from a charming garden courtyard with a pergola and gas BBQ. Full-length glass doors along 2 walls let you enjoy the scenery, whatever the weather, and a shade sail hangs over the north-facing patio area.
Quiet and secluded, this very private Waiheke accommodation is ideal for couples looking to escape their busy everyday lives. Walk just minutes to Okoka Bay or 10 minutes to Rocky Bay, where you’ll find magnificent seascapes and remote wetland reserves typically unfrequented by tourists—and seemingly made for just the two of you. Countdown supermarket, cafes, several vineyards and the Onetangi golf course are all within 3 kilometers’ distance, and a bus stop is conveniently located 200 meters from the property.
Winter: NZ$230 per night
Summer: NZ$230 per night
Peak: NZ$230 per night
Ridge Studio Te Whau Ridge, Waiheke Island
Open plan bedroom and lounge with a Queen sized bed.
Modern tiled bathroom with shower and toilet.
Fully equipped with microwave, 4 burner gas hob, electric oven and coffee. All crockery, cutlery, and basic pantry provisions provided.
Freeview TV with 15 channels, DVD and stereo.
Dinning for 2.
Washing machine and dryer available if you book for 3 nights or more. All linen supplied.
Outdoor furniture, BBQ and shade sail over large north facing patio area.
THIS PROPERTY IS NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN OR PETS
Stockcar race track, Onetangi Sports Park, Te Whau Winery, Waiheke Golf Club, cycle tracks, Rangihoua Olive Farm. Rocky Bay is a short 5-10 minute drive. 10-15 minute drive to the car ferry located at Kennedy Point and 15-20 minutes to the passenger ferry located at Matiatia.
1 night bookings available for a $40 surcharge.
For a stay of 2 nights or more receive a complementary bottle of Champagne.
Ridge Studio: Book this property
Hover mouse over calendars for rates
Secure Online Payments for Confirmed Bookings
Once we have confirmed your booking with you, we will email you a link to our booking confirmation page to enter your credit card details via our secure server.
If your booking is cancelled within 2 weeks prior to booking date, a 100% cancellation fee applies. If your booking is cancelled 2 weeks to 2 months prior to booking date, a 30% cancellation fee applies.
Guest Book / Testimonials
- "Super easy and very easy to deal with and excellent communication regards to getting access etc Fantastic, private and modern place for a couples getaway. Everything is super clean and well maintained. Private and the indoor / outdoor flow means in summer you can easy sunbathe or relax in the sun. Highly recommended for a couples weekend away". Mark Woods Oct 2017
- Lovely well-kept property with gorgeous views. Lovely little touches included breakfast being provided and a bottle of bubbly and box of biscuits in the fridge to welcome us! Good location for exploring the island provided you have a car (as not walking distance to any shops or restaurants). Overall I would highly recommend.
Hannah, Jan 2016
- We loved every minute of our stay. The Bach was modern, clean and tidy and the complimentary wine and chocolates were a nice surprise. The location was great and we'd definitely recommend it to anyone wanting a relaxing stay.
Alex Plank, Feb 2015
- Awesome place on an island of NZ paradise! Highly recommend for anyone looking for peace and comfort. Thanks for a great stay!
Mark Smith, Nov 2013
- We enjoyed our stay at the studio - it was a nice clean and well-equipped place. Would stay again and also recommend to other couples.
Sarah Seal, Oct 2013
- A lovely spot to relax and enjoy the peace and quiet of the island - while being close enough to some lovely spots to visited and enjoyed. Made very welcome by the hosts and we appreciated the use of the garage to put our kayak trailer in out of the way during our visit. Would happily recommend this location to anyone looking for a cosy spot for two!
Robyn Denton, Apr 2013.
- Cute place. Has everything you need and very nicely done out and well kept. Perfect base for exploring Waiheke.
Lucy- Jan 2012
- Fantastic place. There was nothing that could have been better. The house was set up beyond expectation. We had a great relaxing stay. Thank you!
Nick Buttar, May 2011
- A very convenient and well set up studio with very gracious hosts. Highly recommend.
Warren Wilson, 07 Mar 2011
- Nicely appointed studio!
Raymond 25 Feb 2011
- Very new, very cool, relaxing a surprise with the DVD library! A very enjoyable weekend!
Emmy van Middelaar, 05 Feb 2011,
- Excellent for those who want to find a quiet spot.Very tidy studio. Well equipped, nice and private.
Hilary Emanuel, 29 Jan 2011
- Great service and facilities at the studio. Lovely to meet the owners, who were very hospitable and friendly. Perfect for our wedding night. One small thing that would have been great to have would be robe Would highly recommend.
Marlena Hardjo, 14 Jan 2011
- Very tasteful, private clean accommodation.
Susan 10 Jan 2011
- The extra touches of wine & chocolates were very much appreciated.
Peter Keysers, 03 Jan 2011
- Fabulous will definately use again! Everything was as described. Highly effective system.
Angelique Fris-Taylor, 17 Dec 2010
- Very nice and have recommended it.We really enjoyed our stay at your studio unit, it was everything we could have wanted, modern, clean, private, quiet, fully equipped, outdoor area. Very nice and have recommended it friends.
Lyn and Adrian Poell, 31 Oct 2010
- “Lovely”The studio was set in bush/type surroundings, beautifully appointed and spotlessly clean. We had every thing we needed…thoroughly enjoyed our stay there & would book it again.
John & Robyn Parker, 23 Jan 2010
- Simply GREAT! the accommodation was lot more then we expected, it was clean, new, tidy and it had everything including pots and pants cutery plates you name it it was there! we could have lived there for years!
Eric Hwang, 29 Dec 2009